
It's crazy to think that with just a quick 2 hour drive over the mountains you can get such relief from the heat of the valley!!




What fun we had on a little day trip to the beach with friends.........with a high temp of 75 degrees. I even put my sweatshirt on for a while before we left!
I took CJ and Eli to the beach to play for the day and our friends Jennifer, Trenton, and Ruby joined us for a fun day of play in the "cool" sun!! Trent stayed home with Davis because Davis wanted to work on a movie that he was making with some friends from the youth group.
The kids had a great time in the water on the boogie boards. The water was a little cold with the first touch but pretty nice once you got used to it!

They of course had to be buried in the sand...........


and make some great sand castles and other creations!!
What a great day to beat the heat and create a fun memory!
I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below.
4 comments:
There is something so fun about kids and the sand and surf. Looks like a great time. We hope to make it to the beach with the kids before the summer is over. Well, I hope to, Dennis doesn't touch sand if he doesn't have to.LOL
It looks like you had alot of fun without me. I love the memories you make with friends also. I know you had a great day and I look forward to our trip to the beach in a little over a week. Love you, Grammy
What a fun day at the beach. Seeing those pictures reminded me of all of our trips to the coast years ago. Memories never to be forgotten! Your blog looks great and your pictures are wonderful. I loved seeing your pics of your trip to Lake Tahoe. How beautiful it is.
Your boys are getting so big and how handsome they are. Time goes by too fast! I wish you the best with your new blog.
Love,
Sally
What a great day! All these posts I have been reading about the beach make me think maybe I better plan a day out there soon! This is my first time to your site and I had a good time! Thanks for sharing:)
Post a Comment